halloween is coming...

today i am working on my entry our team's halloween costume contest. which is typical for me, considering it is due to be finished today. (i swear i thought there was more time!) so, knit knit knit. i guess i can say it'll be a little "avant-garde".

i don't usually look at these magazines, but i somehow got a free subscription to women's day and i have to say.. these are the coolest cupcakes ever.


Photobucket


i wish i could throw a party or something to have an excuse to make some fun halloween food, but the boyfriend is away until the first week of november, so.. no fun. )=

i am eagerly awaiting my first paycheck from my new job. i think there is a tiny etsy splurge in my future...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a pattern emerges...

little by little