i've been thinking about my knitting projects to be. the thing is, i need to start things in a more organized manner. at this moment i have 14 unfinished objects amongst my ravelry projects. (these are just the ones listed in ravelry. oh, there are others. plus spinning ufos...) yet the urge to cast on more is always there. my queue stands at 92. ninety-two! some things have been on the list since 2007.
so here's my idea: start at #1 and go down until i find something that i know i have the yarn in stash for. this brings us tooo.. #19, the sock with no name, by cookie a. well, sort of. i have sock yarn, yes. but i keep thinking that pattern would be so much better in a semi-solid.. moving on.
(damn so many sweaters)
(and so little solid-colored sock yarn in my stash)
okay i think i got it! #62. leyburn socks. love the little sort-of slipped stitch pops of color. i have it narrowed down to two: araucania ranco multy in color 309 (in my rav stash) or my hand-dyed knitpicks bare (rav). thoughts, anyone? i have time.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010
1. flattr 2. my new leggings 3. pullip knitting 4. altador cup 5. little twin stars re-ment 6. farmville 7. the golden girls 8. souzoucreations 9. treasury east on etsy
now my true nerdiness will show...
1) flattr.com. lee of leethal wrote a super-awesome post about this recently, and i really hope it catches on! this would be great for people who offer free patterns and tutorials. i think i need to request an invite right now.
2) my lovely legwarmers, pattern by tiny owl knits. love love love her patterns. also loving my diy hackle, but i need another table clamp for it. why are these so hard to come by?
3) dolly knitting again! i'm finally getting back into the swing of things. working on a little summer top right now. also working on putting my hat pattern up on ravelry (still...).
4) yeahhh.... neopets. it's altador cup time! lost desert, baby! come on, i can't be the only one...
5) little twin stars are my absolute favorite sanrio characters. thus, this re-ment set must be had. i finally tracked down a couple places that have it for preorder. yes!
6) so yeah, farmville too. i know i'm not the only one on this one. (anyone wanna be neighbors?)
7) the golden girls is one of my favorite shows of all time, ever. (rue... ): ) i've always thought that my best friend and i got along so well because i 'm a cross between dorothy and sophia and she's a cross between rose and blanche. now you can see every episode on youtube! i miss when they had the fancy cook.
8)souzoucreations's little bunny and kitty rings. ohhh want. they are all in smaller sizes, though... i may have to give in and do some stretching.
9) treasury east! digging it. i kind of wish they would keep the old treasuries as well.. there was a certain excitement in snagging one. ah well. i have a doll couture spring collection up and thinking on one for summer too.
phew. all linked out.