things to do:

* work on this blog layout a bit. could be more interesting.

* figure out my camera settings a little better. i'm a film person, so i haven't really figured out how to get the most out of my little digital. plus it's a point and shoot, so it doesn't offer all that much control over things.

* organize my tools and supplies! i've just moved and am still only partially unpacked, so the frequent hunts for a yarn needle are cutting into my knitting time.

* knit some more!

i posted a few new things at the shop. including this...

pompom

which sold right away! my boyfriend is convinced that pompom hats are going to be very popular, hehe. i must admit, they are pretty fun.. i finished that one up while listening to the this american life episode about proms. does it show?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a pattern emerges...

little by little